OOTD Experiment

10:22 AM Jane Leu Rekas 2 Comments

Well, at the risk of looking like a bee, I'm trying a Winter yellow.  This is the only yellow I could ever stand - close to lemon but not too bright.  I don't really have the right necklace for this outfit, so I might go try to get something today.  

I'm also getting my eye exam today to get new glasses, but I might wait to actually order any until I get my Caygill analysis at the very beginning of December.  Right now my glasses are brown/bronze, and I'm assuming I can get black frames now, but want to be sure.

Where I got the sweater;


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I love that you have it paired with your black and white sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's kinda the basic T4 fall back formula.

      Delete

Find a Color Alliance Analyst