OOTD

9:12 AM Jane Leu Rekas 2 Comments



I love having brown back in my palette. Somewhere I got the idea that T2s could not wear brown. In the beginning when you are learning DYT, people tell you rules and you quickly overassimilate them. Obviously Caygill meant for me to wear brown. Also, this is a deep raspberry in my palette and the earrings are brown with a red tone. You can't really see it.

My raspberry top has side shirring. My new best friend.

Thanks for visiting, Jane
follow by email, in sidebar

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. You are looking super. I love the colors and how they play off your skin tone and hair.

    I also love how you've integrated the systems. The idea of being the Type 4 of the Type 2s is a nice re-frame of the concepts.

    Thanks for offering more on this ever growing topic. You've given me so much to explore.

    Looking forward to your fashion updates as well as the information on your other blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Find a Color Alliance Analyst