Softness

7:42 AM Jane Leu Rekas 4 Comments


While I was waiting for the results of my Color Alliance analysis, I came across this pic of Maggie Gyllenthaal on a Dusky Summer pinterest board.  I've always liked her appearance.  We share some facial qualities.  I sort of knew I was going to come out Summer, and as I braced myself I consoled myself that this is what I would use for inspiration to return to softness.


Currently my hair is a harsh pixie, so I want to find a way to soften it.  
BEFORE (And Analysis)

As my hair is not as wavy as Maggie's, I'm thinking of this look.


I'm also thinking I need to make some adjustments on my makeup:

http://www.maskcara.com/maskcara/2013/05/10/3441/






You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Maggie seems to have the summes lavender hazy wash... why do you think, shes a winter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post is from when I thought I was a Contrasting Summer. Maggie is a Dusky Summer.

      Delete
  2. thank you for answering, Jane! that makes much sense. Im glad you found out about your winterness, which also makes sense to me. And I want to let you know that U often look at the Caygill mixer boards you made, a great ressource! thank you for that, too!

    ReplyDelete

Find a Color Alliance Analyst