Eye color

10:47 AM Jane Leu Rekas 1 Comments

Sorry to bore you with this... I'm not sure why I'm even posting it.

My green eyes cause a lot of people to say that I'm Spring or Autumn and that they are warm.  Here's a test.  These are pics of my eye next to my Caygill palette eye strip "Eucaplytus" and then next to colors categorized by Carla Mathis from her book, The Triumph of Individual Style.

Here I'm showing a cool gray green (cool is symbolized by the Moon symbol), and a couple warm greens (warm symbolized by the Sun).

Here are several more cool gray greens and several greens that are labelled as neutral (the sun and moon symbols together).


So people could see the color as cool, warm or neutral since they are considered quite similar by the artist Carla Mathis.

Here you can see that my eye has yellow/gold deposits over blue eyes that make it appear green.



 




Here is my eye on the left compared to what I would call a warm green/hazel eye, not the same at all.

You can't tell but my eyes were blue in childhood.

Here you can see my eyes were blue









... but hey, don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yWNZuXYECsM/VVEmPxPCawI/AAAAAAAAgE8/GiUd9dHG4zo/s1600/1000446_10151683064012931_1234816353_n.jpg
    yellow deposits. it makes your eye color be warmed. (don`t know if the yellow is cool or warm, if cool, then it is cooled, then your secondary is a cool season - it looks like a lemon yellow, if summer, then the primary color (not a bright blue at all, but very beautiful, close to a french blue) is softened.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q1NcOl8TWwk/VFpLKqoNPfI/AAAAAAAAanU/1CpDrjX_MUM/s1600/jane%2Beye%2Bcropped.png
    close to a green aqua

    ReplyDelete

Find a Color Alliance Analyst